The Manasota Air Conditioning Contractors Association hereby recognizes that the HVAC trade affords distinct opportunities to be of service to our customers and employees. In consideration of these opportunities each member is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business by:
- Setting an example to which others in our industry may aspire.
- Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- Being knowledgeable of and applying, based on industry standards, the latest advances in the design, installation and service of HVAC/R equipment and materials.
- Promoting in good faith only products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound.
- Following and executing work in conformity with federal, state, county and local building, safety, energy and housing codes and laws.
- Refraining from any act intended to illegally restrain trade or suppress competition.
- Attaining and retaining adequate insurance, licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Promoting the professionalism of the industry through participation in the association for the mutual benefit to the company and its employees, the consumer, and the HVAC industry as a whole.
Adopted August 5, 2010